Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Riding around in my automobile...with no particular place to go...

Yesterday, I caved in and bought a jogging stroller! I actually don't jog, however the wheels are bigger than a normal stroller and are made to endure longer distances, providing a comfier ride for our little one. I've been looking for the past few months on craigslist, nearly every day, but just hadn't found anything that was quite what we were looking for... and nothing really worth the price. 

Well, lots has happened since I last posted a week ago. Azariah is goofier that ever, learning new facial expressions, more vocabulary and to be more mobile. On Saturday, we were all hanging out in the living room when Azariah roller from his back to his front. It was quite surprising to him (to us all) and he grinned from ear to ear. He's been thinking mobility for weeks now! I'm also helping him learn how to sit up. He's gotten a lot more balanced in the past week, however, still needs someone close by to catch him when he falls. The poor guy actually just tipped over and waked his cheek bone on my computer before I could catch him. Aaaaaaahhh! I nearly cried myself. I just got done nursing him to sleep. A comfort that is irreplaceable! 

Sunday after church, Albert and Dasnia Riddle invited us over for lunch, which practically turned into dinner as well. They have five beautiful children, from ages 7 down to three months. We had an amazing time sharing about our lives and encouraging one another. We certainly have a lot to learn from them and hope to share many more lunches in the months to come. 

Here are some recent photos for ya'll to enjoy:) 





































3 comments:

Anonymous said...

And Azariah said, "It's about time I got my own wheels."

The four of us said...

That's for sure... although we still use the ergo carrier, this will be helpful for walks and for mom getting those last pounds off:)

Debra said...

Evidently the pictures are of Azariah in the new wheels. They look great. I think you did good!