Tuesday, September 20, 2011

20 minutes away on the phone





































"I'm dressed up like Santa Clause...my cheeks are like roses, my nose like a cherry." This is what Azariah said as I walked into my room after 20 minutes on the phone with my mom, and this is what he and Evalyn looked like! There's never a dull boring moment in our household, and I never thought I'd find myself wishing for one...sometimes:)

As I'm typing, Evalyn's by the door rattling off, "one-two-three-four-five-six-seven-eight-nine! come!" Her and Azariah are playing hide and seek! Of course they hide in all the same places and pretend to be surprised every time! Ooops, baby down! Gotta Run!

3 comments:

Kara said...

So cute! Also, I love the new look on the blog.

Linda B said...

Oh this is so cute and harmless!! It could have been markers!!!

Robert J. Nash said...

Love it! Today I was crafting and Joe and Peter unrolled 2 big balls of yarn and ran all over...I didn't even try to put it back together:)

Love, Katie
*fun times!