Saturday, January 29, 2011

Up and running


This week has been a busy one, yet God continues to remind me every day how very blessed I am. The kids are doing great, and love playing with each other. Evalyn lights up every morning at the first sight of Azariah. And he constantly asks to "play with the baby?" during her naps when she's not around. It's been fun to teach Azariah more about sharing his toys, since most of them are his, he's constantly having to share:) Evalyn always has to have one "guy" in each hand, and yells very loudly if Azariah snatches one away. Every day is challenging, especially when the kids get to bed late the night before. However, God's been really teaching me how to love them both with a more affectionate and tender sort of love, which I can miss out on when the days get busy. We have much to learn about loving our children well, and I'm thankful to have every day to practice!

No comments: