Friday, May 29, 2009

Monday at the Beach (our second time since the move)

We went to the beach Monday with the Musselmans and had a marvelous time. Azariah wasn't sure what to think of the big waves washing up on shore and underneath his feet, however, loved getting wet on such a warm day. Joshua held my elbow the whole time we were in the water, as I held Azariah in the ergo. I guess he didn't want to lose us out to sea, as I can tend to be the riskier one. 

"By the word of the Lord the Heavens were made,
and by the breath of His mouth all their host.
He gather s the waters of the sea as a heap;
He puts the deeps in storehouses.

Let all the earth fear the Lord;
let all the inhabitants of the world stand in awe of Him!
For He spoke, and it came to be;
He commanded and it stood firm."

Psalm 33: 6-9

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was great to see the babies on the beach in sunny Florida.. especially since the wind chill was 36 degrees today in Duluth! I thought of you two today as I celebrated the coming of the Holy Spirit to the first apostles. I thought of the gifts He's given to us all, but especially the gift of the Barta's spreading His Word in Florida! Love, Aunt Renee